Trainers, here are 6 key steps to get started with EQUIMETRE. This article can be a good starting point for beginners.
At any time, if you have a question, do not hesitate to call the Equimetre Assistant Chatbot at the bottom left of the Equimetre.com platform. We try to be ready to answer anytime.
1. Equimetre.com account setup
The first step before starting is the validation of your Equimetre account by choosing your password. If you have created your account you should have received an email with a link to choose your password.
Don't forget to check in your spam if you don't receive it.
Then, you can proceed to the configuration of your account.
- Choose your preferences in the Settings (below the My Account tab), don't forget to save!
- Choose your key parameters. What are key parameters? Read this article to learn more.
- For non-French customers, get the horses veterinary passports and add the list of your horses from the My Yard tab or from the dashboard thanks to the "Add a horse" button. Learn more on the My Yard tab.
2. Download the applications
You have 3 apps to download on your phone.
- Equimetre: the app to download the data from the sensor
- Equimetre Live: the application to follow live data during the training in Bluetooth (for the rider, on an armband, watch or glasses).
- Equimetre ECG: the application to view the ECG live via Bluetooth
We release new versions regularly, so be sure to update them often!
To work our applications need to have Bluetooth enabled.
3. Sensors delivery
You will receive your sensors by mail in a suitcase containing all accessories.
As soon as you receive them, you can put them in charge.
You will find a plastified installation manual. Here it is, click on it if you want to download it on your phone.
Find installation tutorials, complete user guides and installation instructions at any time by clicking here.
Please keep the shipping box to send your sensors if we need to intervene on them. The self-adhesive plastic sleeve included in the box is designed to insert the transport slip.
SAV ARIONEO - Le Tremplin
6 rue Claude Farrère
Delivery contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +33781727464
4. First training
Follow the steps in the installation instructions.
- Dampen the electrodes
- Press the button to turn on the sensor
- Scan the vet chip or press the button three times quickly to start the training.
- Attach the sensor to the girth
- After the training, turn off the sensor by holding down the button for 3 seconds to mark the end of the workout.
- You can go on to monitor the next training session by repeating these steps.
Clearer in video? Click on the button full screen on the bottom right to see the video bigger.
5. First data synchronisation
At the end of the training session, make sure that all sensors are turned off, they may be charging but must be turned off for the phone to retrieve data.
Near the sensors, press the red "Synchronize Data" button on the "My Equimetre" tab of the Equimetre application. The leds will blink alternately when they are in communication with your phone.
The first download may take a little longer than the following ones.
In the "My Trainings" tab, find all the saved trainings. The phone will send them to the cloud so that they arrive on the platform and can be consulted from any device.
Click on the training to view it from the phone and edit the training conditions. (Why is it important to edit the training conditions? Click here to learn more).
6. First data analysis and ECG extraction
- Retrieve your first ECG: know more.
- Download Kubios and analyse the ECG: know more.
- Support your analysis with the data from the Equimetre platform
Any doubt, use the chatbot to talk to us!